14 reasons Jesus Christ came on Earth
This is how the birth of Jesus the Messiah came about[d]: His mother Mary was pledged to be married to Joseph, but before they came together, she was found to be pregnant through the Holy Spirit. Because Joseph her husband was faithful to the law, and yet[e] did not want to expose her to public disgrace, he had in mind to divorce her quietly.
But after he had considered this, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, “Joseph son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary home as your wife, because what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit. She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus,[f] because he will save his people from their sins.”
All this took place to fulfill what the Lord had said through the prophet: “The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel”[g] (which means “God with us”).
Below I give 14 reasons Jesus Christ came on Earth.
1. Jesus came to save people from their sins Mathew 1:21
2. Jesus came to preach the Good News Isaiah 61:1
3. Jesus came to bind the broken-hearted Isaiah 61:1
4. Jesus came to set the captives free. Isaiah 61:1
5. Jesus came to proclaim the Lord’s favour Isaiah 61:2
6. Jesus came to proclaim God’s judgment Isaiah 61:2
7. Jesus came to comfort those who mourn Isaiah 61:2
8. Jesus came to provide for those who grieve Isaiah 61:2
9. Jesus came to bestow a crown of beauty on those who mourn. Isaiah 61:3
10. Jesus came to destroy the works of the devil. 1 John 3:8
11. Jesus came to give us eternal life. John 10:27-28
12. Jesus came to take our pains away Isaiah 53:4
13. Jesus came to bear our sufferings Isaiah 53:4
14. Jesus came to shed his Blood on the Cross for all human kind. Colossians 1:19-20