6 dangers of not praying
The moment you receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, you immediately become a soldier belonging to Jesus. The enemy you are fighting is the Devil with all his demons. The battle you are fighting is spiritual, not physical. If you just sit there or continuously sleep all night, you may fall victim to Satan and his evil forces. Below I give you the 6 dangers of not praying.
1. Without praying, you lose your connection with God our Father.
2. You will lose your connection with Jesus Christ.
3. You will lose your connection with the Holy Spirit.
4. You will lose your connection with God’s angels.
5. You will have no spiritual power.
6. A life without praying opens doors for demons to attack you.
7. Life without praying makes you a lukewarm Christian.
“ I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other!” Revelation 3:15
8. Life without prayer withholds God’s blessings.
9. Without prayer you may easily fall into temptation.
‘Then he returned to his disciples and found them sleeping. “Couldn’t you men keep watch with me for one hour?” he asked Peter.41 “Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.” Mathew 26:40