8 reasons God is patient with the Devil.
8 reasons God is patient with the Devil
Many Christians and non believers keep on asking themselves: “If God is so powerful, why doesn’t he kill the Devil? Below I give 8 reasons why God has been patient with the Devil.
1. God is Almighty.
He is the most powerful being in the whole universe. Just for comparison, you may compare Satan tiny insect crawling on the ground where you are standing.
2. As the creator of all things, God is patient with all His creation and is giving Satan time to repent. Revelation 2:21 says:
“I have given her time to repent of her immorality, but she is unwilling”
3. Judgement has already been made, in case Satan refuses to repent. Revelation 20:10 says
“And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever”
4. God has plans for every creation. The Devil’s destruction time has not come yet.
5. God is not worried about the Devil because Jesus Christ overcame him on the Cross.
6. God is not worried because He has given believers the weapons of spiritual warfare..
7. God is not worried about the Devil because soon the Gospel will be preached all over the world to turn many away from the Devil. Mathew 24:14 says:
“And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come”
8. God is not worried about the Devil because God’s Warrior Angels are numerous and more powerful than the Devil and all demons combined.
Leave a Reply