Demons seek stolen items.
Dear reader, you may find some difficulty believing this; but it is true. Demons are attracted to any person or family that is keeping any stolen item, including money..
Stolen items give Satan legal rights.
When you keep a stolen item or cash in your house, the Devil has all the legal rights to dispatch demons that will disturb your life and family members.
Consequences of keeping stolen items in your house.
When demons are attracted to your life because of stolen items, many bad things may happen. Below I mention a few.
- Demons may start intercepting your heavenly blessings from God. These blessings will be taken to their master Satan for promoting his own kingdom.
- Unexplained sickness may come into your life or family.
- Curses may come into your life. Such curses may lead to financial losses and other personal problems. These curses may be passed on to your children when they grow up.
- A spirit of death may enter your house.
- You may live a life of being defeated by your enemies. This is exactly what happened to the Israelites when one of them, Achan, stole items from the just conquered city of Jericho (Joshua Chapter 7). After Achan stole from Jericho, the Israelites were defeated in the next town called Ai because of keeping stolen items in their camp.
Throw stolen items out of your house.
If you are keeping stolen items in your house, it is high time you got rid of them and ask God for forgiveness. Let Jesus Christ truly be your personal savior and provider. This action will do three things:
- Demons will stop tormenting you and your family.
- God will be pleased by your action and by your repentance.
- God will open heavenly doors for your genuine blessings.