Evil in sudden pain
Always be on the watch for your body reactions. From my experiences, I have observed that sudden pains are usually not caused by physical but rather evil spiritual forces. Your body may be reacting to a sudden attack by an evil spirit, or call it a demon. This post explains why there may be evil in sudden pain and how to overcome it.
The Bible clearly informs us that our war is not against physical entities, but against spiritual forces that want to harm us always.
“For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.” Ephesians 6:12
Satan always wants to control Christians by deploying demons to enter our bodies. It is these demons that cause sickness, body ailments, changes in peoples moods, anger, bitterness, fear, worry, hatred and death.
When you feel sudden pain, I advise you to pray immediately by following these steps:
1. Plead the Blood of Jesus into your palms of your hands.
2. Hold both your hands on top of your head.
3. Bind the evil spirit that has entered your body. “It is written that whatever we bind on earth shall be bound in Heaven. I bind you evil spirits in Jesus’ Name.”
4. Cast the bound spirits out of your body. “It is written that my body is the temple of God. My body is not a temple of evil spirits. Therefore I command you demons to leave my body right now. I cast you into the Bottomless Pit.”
5. Invite the Holy Spirit to come and dwell within your body. “It is written that my body is the temple of the Holy Spirit ( 1 Corinthians 6: 19). Holy Spirit I invite you to come and dwell within my body”
6. Invite God the Father to come and dwell within your body. “It is written that my body is the temple of God ( 1 Corinthians 3:16) Father, come and dwell within my body.”
7. Always cover yourself with the Blood of Jesus. This will prevent more demonic attacks.