Keep your secrets
Some Christians talk too much, and so carelessly, that they end up giving out a lot of confidential information to their enemies especially the Devil. This practice is so common in churches where members give personal testimonies. In this post I show you how to keep your secrets.
1. Always keep the good prophecies about your future a secret.
“My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this:
Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry” James 1:19
2. Always keep personal income information confidential.
“Fools find no pleasure in understanding
but delight in airing their own opinions.” Proverbs 18:2
3. Keep the good prophetic dreams about your life a secret.
“They have moved on from here,” the man answered. “I heard them say, ‘Let’s go to Dothan.’”
So Joseph went after his brothers and found them near Dothan. 18 But they saw him in the distance, and before he reached them, they plotted to kill him.
19 “Here comes that dreamer!” they said to each other. 20 “Come now, let’s kill him and throw him into one of these cisterns and say that a ferocious animal devoured him. Then we’ll see what comes of his dreams.”
4. Share your travel plans with only a few trusted family members
5. Do not share with other people those things you fear most.
The Devil will use this information to destroy your life.
“What I feared has come upon me;
what I dreaded has happened to me” Job 3:25
6. Do not give out information about your weaknesses.
Your enemies will use this information against you.
7. Do not talk too much about your bad past.
Jesus Christ has already washed away your bad past. Stop talking about it, for it is written in 2 Corinthians 5:17 that.
“Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come:[a] The old has gone, the new is here!”
Leave a Reply