Top 10 gatherings to make Altar Calls
Jesus has assigned every Christian to go and make disciples of all nations. Let us always use the following top 10 gatherings to make Altar Calls. The Bible says (Mathew 28:18-20):
“Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
We cannot fulfill this assignment if we do not make Altar Calls at any given opportunity where people, especially Christians, are gathered.
1. All church meetings, especially where you have visitors.
Expect unsaved souls in every church meeting. Pastors and other ministers should always end their services by inviting the unsaved to come forward and receive Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.
2. Gospel crusades.
Gospel crusades are the best gatherings for making Altar Calls.
3. Wedding meetings where a Christian minister has been invited to preach make one of the top 10 gatherings to make Altar Calls.
4. Funeral gatherings where a Christian minister has been invited to preach.
5. High School Christian gatherings.
6. University Christian gatherings.
7. Political gatherings with Christian inclination e.g Prayer Breakfast meetings or Thanksgiving meetings.
8. Village meetings with Christian inclination.
9. Town meetings with Christian inclination.
10. Market meetings with Christian inclination.
11. Sports gatherings with Christian inclination.
12. Christian Music festivals.
Many unsaved souls attend such meetings, some wanting to know more about Jesus Christ and to receive Him in their hearts. Let us use these Top 12 gatherings to make Altar Calls.
Leave a Reply