If you are a Christian lady and you have dated a married man, I plead with you, for God’s sake, to terminate that affair right now. Below I give 10 dangers of a Christian lady dating a married man
1. That relationship will end up in a disaster.
2. A married man will not always tell you the whole truth. Your relationship will survive on lies.
3. If the man’s wife gets to know about you, you are heading towards serious danger, if not death.
4. You will be sinning against God who instituted holy marriages.
“Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a person commits are outside the body, but whoever sins sexually, sins against their own body. 1 Corinthians 6:18
5. You will be opening a door for evil spirits to torment you.
Evil spirits of fear, worry, anger, bitterness, and even suicide may invade you.
6. If he has cheated on his wife, he will cheat on you as well.
8. You may become target of attacks from the husbands wife’s children and relatives.
9. You will not have this man any time you may want him.
10. If you are a Christian, you may be heading to Hell.
“He said to me: “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life. 7 Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children. 8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.” Revelation 21:6-8