My Brother in Christ, if you have made a mistake and dated a married woman, for God’s sake, I plead with you to terminate that relationship right now. Why? Because you are heading for disaster. You may die any time from now.
Below I give 10 dangers of a Christian man dating a married woman.
- The married woman will not tell you the whole truth. Your relationship will survive on lies.
“My husband is not at home;
he has gone on a long journey.
20 He took his purse filled with money
and will not be home till full moon.”
21 With persuasive words she led him astray;
she seduced him with her smooth talk.
22 All at once he followed her
like an ox going to the slaughter,
like a deer[a] stepping into a noose[b]
23 till an arrow pierces his liver,
like a bird darting into a snare,
little knowing it will cost him his life.
24 Now then, my sons, listen to me;
pay attention to what I say.
25 Do not let your heart turn to her ways
or stray into her paths.
26 Many are the victims she has brought down;
her slain are a mighty throng.
27 Her house is a highway to the grave,
leading down to the chambers of death. Proverbs 7:19-27 NIV
2. If the woman’s husband gets to know you, he will pour all his wrath on you.
Read: Husband kills wife’s lover
Read: Man stabs to death wife’s lover.
Read: Angry husband kills man he found with his wife.
3. You are sinning against God.
God will turn against you.
4. You will open doors for demons (evil spirits) to enter your body and torment you.
Such spirits include lust, uncontrollable passion, and sexual wickedness.
5. Your emotions will get destabilized.
6. Unlike dating a single woman, a married woman will not be available at all times.
7. The husbands relatives may turn against you as well.
8. This relationship will ruin your peace.
9. This relationship may result in your death.
10. This relationship may lead you to Hell.
“He said to me: “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life.7 Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children.8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.” Revelation 21:6-8
Leave a Reply