10 ways to protect your wealth
Dear friend, only God – the creator of the heavens and earth -. and Jesus Christ, can protect your riches from vanishing. You can securely protect your wealth if you trust in God and Jesus Christ and follow my advice that follows. Below I give you 10 ways to securely protect your wealth.
1. Invest some of your income in the spread of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
This is the number one need on God’s heart right now. The harvest is great but the workers (the preachers of the Gospel) are few due to lack of funds. If you invest in the spread of the Gospel, God will protect your riches. The Bible says in Mathew 9: 35-38 that:
“Jesus went throughout all the cities and villages [in Galilee], teaching in their synagogues and proclaiming the good news (gospel) of the kingdom, and healing every kind of disease and every kind of sickness [His words and His works reflecting His Messiahship].
When He saw the crowds, He was moved with compassion and pity for them, because they were dispirited and distressed, like sheep without a shepherd. Then He said to His disciples, “The harvest is [indeed] plentiful, but the workers are few. So pray to the Lord of the harvest to send out workers into His harvest.”
2. Invest some of your income into the construction of church buildings.
God will protect your wealth if you invest in the construction of church buildings. This is exactly what God did to the Roman Centurion in Luke chapter 7. He constructed church buildings for believers and it came as a remembrance before God when his family got into trouble. All villagers pleaded with Jesus to help this man. Hear what the Bible says:
“When the centurion heard about Jesus, he sent some Jewish elders to Him, asking Him to come and save the life of his slave. 4 When they reached Jesus, they pleaded with Him earnestly [to come], saying, “He is worthy for You to do this for him, 5 because he loves our nation and he built us our synagogue [at his own expense]” Luke 7:3-5 God indeed saved this man’s finances because of constructing church buildings.
3. Invest some of your income into feeding the hungry.
When you feed the hungry, you are feeding Jesus Christ. God will, in turn, protect your wealth. Listen to what the Bible says:
“Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’
37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’ Mathew 25:34-40
40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’
4. You may invest some of your income into helping those in prison. God will protect your wealth. See Mathew 25:34-40
5. You may invest some of your wealth into clothing poor people. God will protect your wealth. See Mathew 25:34-40
6. You may invest some of your wealth into helping refugees. God will protect your wealth.
7. You may invest some of your income into helping the homeless. God will protect your wealth.
8. You may invest some of your finances into helping orphans. God will protect your wealth.
9. You may invest some of your income into helping widows. God will protect your wealth.
10. You may invest some of your income into building health care centers in poor communities. God will remember you
and protect your wealth.
Leave a Reply