Listen only to Christian music
7 reasons to listen only to Christian music
Dear Christian, God gave you a clean mind as a venue where He can always interact with you through divine ideas and dreams. When Satan realized this, he always wants to destroy your mind to stop your interaction with God. One way the Devil does this is through worldly music. Below I give you 7 reasons to listen only to Christian music.
1. Christian music brings God the Father’s, Jesus Christ’s and the Holy Spirit’s presence at your location.
2. Christian music drives away Satan’s kingdom, including demons.
3. Christian music brings God’s Kingdom, including God’s angels, into the location. This is exactly what happened in the case King Saul. He had been invaded by an evil spirit that changed his temper. As indicated in 1 Samuel 16:14-23 the evil spirits fled every time worship music was played.
“Now the Spirit of the Lord departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the Lord tormented and terrified him. 15 Saul’s servants said to him, “Behold, an evil spirit from God is tormenting you. 16 Let our lord now command your servants who are here before you to find a man who plays skillfully on the harp; and when the evil spirit from God is on you, he shall play the harp with his hand, and you will be well.” 17 So Saul told his servants, “Find me a man who plays well and bring him to me.” 18 One of the young men said, “Behold, I have seen a son of Jesse the Bethlehemite who is a skillful musician, a brave and competent man, a warrior, discerning (prudent, eloquent) in speech, and a handsome man; and the Lord is with him.” 19 So Saul sent messengers to Jesse and said, “Send me David your son, who is with the flock.” 20 Jesse took a donkey [loaded with] bread and a jug of wine and a young goat, and sent them to Saul with David his son. 21 Then David came to Saul and attended him. Saul loved him greatly and [later] David became his armor bearer. 22 Saul sent word to Jesse, saying, “Please let David [a]be my attendant, for he has found favor in my sight.” 23 So it came about that whenever the [evil] spirit from God was on Saul, David took a harp and played it with his hand; so Saul would be refreshed and be well, and the evil spirit would leave him.”
4. Christian music provides an atmosphere for healing.
5. Christian music gives you hope and positive thoughts.
6. Christian music gives you faith and the peace of God.
7. Christian music keeps you in touch with God’s written Word.