Punishment for God’s ministers who cheat.
Severe consequences for ministers of God who cheat on their spouses
God’s Ministers of His Word are not judged like ordinary Christians. They are supposed to be the light to others. If you have been truly called by God to serve, then think twice before you cheat on your spouse. Why? Because of the severe consequences that may result.
Below I give the severe consequences for ministers of God who cheat on their spouses.
1. By the time you cheat, God would have warned you many times through Bible verses, friends, other ministers of God, and through dreams. God will have no other option but take the next actions.
For God does speak—now one way, now another—
though no one perceives it. (Job 33:14)
2. God will expose you to your family members.
3. God will expose you to your own ministry members.
4. God will expose you to the world (non-Christians).
5. God’s anointing on your life may decline.
6. Membership to your ministry may decline.
7. Financial flow to your ministry may decline.
8. Your reputation and that of your ministry may decline.
9. You may face the danger of Hell.
“It is impossible for those who have once been enlightened, who have tasted the heavenly gift, who have shared in the Holy Spirit, 5 who have tasted the goodness of the word of God and the powers of the coming age 6 and who have fallen[a] away, to be brought back to repentance. To their loss they are crucifying the Son of God all over again and subjecting him to public disgrace. 7 Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed receives the blessing of God. 8 But land that produces thorns and thistles is worthless and is in danger of being cursed. In the end it will be burned” Hebrews 6:4-8