Some thieves use witchcraft
One night, at around 2:30am, thieves attempted to break into my business premise that was close to my residence but the Lord foiled their plans. What I remember most about this incident is not the attempted robbery itself. No. I remember what happened four hours before thieves came to my property grounds. As I prepared going to bed, I suddenly felt an evil jolt within my spirit. I sensed it was witchcraft, so I prayed about it, binding and casting away the dark powers. I did not know that this was a spell cast well in advance by the thieves. In this post I give you 6 reasons thieves use witchcraft and what you can do about it.
- They use witchcraft to detect if someone or a house has lots of cash.
- They use witchcraft to disorient the victim.
- They use evil powers to drive the victim into a very deep sleep.
- They use evil powers to ensure they are not caught.
- They use evil powers to ensure they are not harmed.
- They use evil powers for escape.
Advice to all Christians.
1. Always dedicate your property to God.
2. Daily cover your property with the Blood of Jesus Christ.
3. Pray every night before going to bed. Ask God for His protection. Put your life, the lives of members of your household, and your property into God’s hands. Always remind God about His promise in Psalm 91:9-11
“Because you have made the Lord, [who is] my refuge,
Even the Most High, your dwelling place,
No evil will befall you,
Nor will any plague come near your tent.
For He will command His angels in regard to you,
To protect and defend and guard you in all your ways [of obedience and service].”
4. Every time you abruptly wake up from sleep, first pray before doing anything else.
5. Thank God every morning for His protection.