What to expect in Heaven
- You will meet all those who went before you. Those who died old will have youthful faces and bodies.
- You will be warmly welcomed your relatives who passed away in Christ.
- You will put on a beautiful and youthful heavenly body.
- You will be putting on beautiful white heavenly garments..
- You will simply communicate with angels, God and Jesus mainly through your mind.
- A very beautiful landscape. No landscape on earth can compare.
- Very beautiful colors never seen before on earth
- Very beautiful flowers which sing all the time.
- Very beautiful vegetation unlike one on earth. The vegetation in heaven is praising God all the time.
- You will meet people whom you did not expect to make it to heaven. People who did not know Jesus Christ but called on his name as they were about to die.
- Beautiful heavenly music sang by God’s angels.
- Your beautiful mansion.
- Your beautiful crown.
- Beautiful roads made of gold.
- Sweet fragrance everywhere you go.
- Very beautiful and harmless animals and birds.
- No misery, no pain, no crying, no sickness, no death.
- There is no night in heaven. It is day all the time as the glorious light from God’s throne provides continuous light.
- There is no worry or fear in heaven.
- You will find everlasting peace, joy, and happiness.
‘He who was seated on the throne said, “I am making everything new!” Then he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.”
6 He said to me: “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life. 7 Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children‘ (Revelation 21:5-7)
Leave a Reply