10 blessings of obeying to serve God
10 blessings of obeying to serve God.
Many individuals struggle when they are called by God to serve. Below I give 10 blessings of obeying to serve God.
1. Your individual life will be blessed. Isaiah 1:18-20 says:
“Come now, let us settle the matter,”
says the Lord.
“Though your sins are like scarlet,
they shall be as white as snow;
though they are red as crimson,
they shall be like wool.
19 If you are willing and obedient,
you will eat the good things of the land;
20 but if you resist and rebel,
you will be devoured by the sword.”
For the mouth of the Lord has spoken.
2. Your family will be blessed.
3. Your future generation will be blessed.
4. Your obedience will cause many persons outside your family to be blessed.
This is what God says about you:
“In the last days
the mountain of the Lord’s temple will be established
as the highest of the mountains;
it will be exalted above the hills,
and all nations will stream to it.
3 Many peoples will come and say,
“Come, let us go up to the mountain of the Lord,
to the temple of the God of Jacob.
He will teach us his ways,
so that we may walk in his paths.”
The law will go out from Zion,
the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.
4 He will judge between the nations
and will settle disputes for many peoples.
They will beat their swords into plowshares
and their spears into pruning hooks.
Nation will not take up sword against nation,
nor will they train for war anymore.
5 Come, descendants of Jacob,
let us walk in the light of the Lord” Isaiah 2:2-25
5. Your obedience will lead to the expansion of God’s Kingdom.
6. God will fight your battles.
7. Your enemies will start being afraid of you.
8. If you serve God faithfully, be assured of a place in Heaven.
9. If you lead many to righteousness, your star in Heaven will shine so bright.
“Those who are wise[a] will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever” Daniel 12:3
10. You would have given your family and those around you a very good example.
How do I grow spiritually as a monster OF God
I do not understand clearly your question because the word monster has negative connotations. I think you mean: “How do I grow spiritually to be mightily used by God?”. If this is what you mean, then do the following:
1. Seek God and His Kingdom with all your heart.
2. Seek righteousness or holiness in everything you do.
3. Read God’s written Word in the Bible, and implement what it says.
4. Be a prayerful person.
5. Focus more on Heavenly things instead of Earthly things.
6. Learn to forgive those who wrong you.
7. Never be a person who is quickly annoyed, no matter the provocation. This is how Moses was.
8. Always seek to find out what God’s will for your life is. Many Christians would be greatly by God, but they are doing things He never told them to do.