10 things maids can do to take your man
I usually hear married women’s problems and one of them is their issues with maids. From my many conversations with married women, I have come to conclude that the Devil uses maids to destroy marriages, especially those of Christians. For this reason, some Christian women have totally given up using maids. Below I give married women 10 things maids can do to take your man.
1. In your absence, a maid can dress to sexually provoke your man. I advise all married women to give their maids a proper dressing code. One time when my wife was away our maid took long coming out of her room. Later I was shocked when she got out with a seducing make-up with lips painted red. I just kept quiet but reported her behavior to my wife who cautioned her.
2. In your absence a maid may sit in a such a way to sexually provoke your man. Give your maid a proper sitting code.
3. In your absence, when your man is home, a maid may even carry on the chores without wearing knickers .
4. Some maids, especially in Africa, Latin America, and Asia go to the extent of consulting witches to win your man. Such maids administer concoctions in food or drinks to be taken by your husband. I remember one time we had such a maid and one night the Lord showed me vividly in a dream when she took a small bottle out of her pockets and she poured the contents in the food she was cooking for me. This was a warning from God. I informed my wife about this dream and we soon terminated that maid. Where witchcraft is involved, always watch out if any of your husband’s clothing is missing. Some maids use men’s clothing, especially underwear, socks and hankies in their consultations with witches.
5. If you are not at home a maid may take on your role to welcome and handle your husband as you would. In such circumstances, you have to set limits for your maid.
6. If you give your maid access to your bedroom, you have given her access to your husband’s sex life. Why don’t you clean your bedroom yourself?
7. Make sure you never get a misunderstanding with your husband in front of your maid. She may use this conflict to her advantage by treating your husband better than you do.
8. A maid may engage your husband in long questionable conversations. In such circumstances you have to caution both the maid and your husband.
9. A maid may, without your knowledge, move out to meet your husband at a location far from your home.Always monitor the movements of your maid.
10. A maid may initiate phone conversations with your man. I advise you to make some impromptu checks on her phone and bedroom for any signs.