12 dangers of hatred by a Christian
12 dangers of hatred by a Christian.
Have you ever heard someone saying: “I really hate that person!”? For me I have heard such statements, especially from those who feel they were not treated well. Such a statement is very dangerous and unchristian. Below I give 12 dangers of hatred by a Christian.
- Hatred is one of the evil spits from the Devil, who is God’s enemy.
2. Hatred opens doors for more evil spirits like anger and bitterness to torment you.
3. Hatred may open doors for diseases to attack you and your children.
4. Hatred may bring curses upon you, your children, and grandchildren.
5. For young women, hatred may lead to barrenness.
6. Hatred may lead to God’s judgement upon you, your children, and grand children.
7. Hatred may lead you to death.
8. On the Judgement Day, you will have to account for every act of hatred you did on earth. The Bible says:
“And I saw a great white throne and Him who was seated upon it, from whose presence earth and heaven fled away, and no place was found for them [for this heaven and earth are passing away]. 12 And I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Then another book was opened, which is the Book of Life; and the dead were judged according to what they had done as written in the books [that is, everything done while on earth]. 13 And the sea gave up the dead who were in it, and death and Hades (the realm of the dead) surrendered the dead who were in them; and they were judged and sentenced, every one according to their deeds” Revelation 20:11-13
9. Hatred may lead you to Hell.
10. Hatred may cause God to bless more the person you re trying to malice.
11. Hatred may hinder your prayer life.
12. You will be setting a very bad example. Even non-Christians will judge you.