Some Christian women take lightly Jesus’s warning not to look lustfully at the opposite sex, except their spouses. Looking at a man with a sexual desire has serious consequences in the spiritual realm. Below I give 6 dangers of a woman looking at a man lustfully.
1. As Jesus said, when you look at a man lustfully, then you have sleep with him in the spiritual realm.
Jesus said in Mathew 5:27-28 that:
You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery’;
but I say to you that everyone who [so much as] looks at a woman with lust for her
has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
The same quotation applies for women looking at men.
2. You commit a serious sin against God.
God said in Exodus 20:14 that:
You shall not commit [a]adultery
3. When you look at a man lustfully, you are adding him to your list of men you have ever slept with.
Except if you repent and stop this habit, you will find this long list of men with God on the Day of Judgement. Then you will ask the King:
I had only one husband, where did all these other men come from?
Then the King will answer:
Every time you looked at a man lustfully you added another husband.
4. A lustful look at a man opens a door for Satan to send more demons into your life.
Such spirits include Barrenness, Anger, Bitterness, Masturbation, Rage, Worry, and Fear.
5. Lustful looks at men will open a door for Satan and demons to steal your blessings.
Satan is always looking for ways of stealing from Christians but God cannot allow him. Satan only succeeds when you sin. Lustful looks is one such sin.
6. Lustful looks at men will open doors for Satan to put curses on your life.
If you have this habit, do not question when, for example, next time your vehicle suddenly breaks down in a bad place, with no proper explanation.
7. Looking at men lustfully may lead you to Hell.
The Word of God says in Revelation 21:6-8
He said to me: “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life. 7 Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children. 8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.