First, we invest into God’s Kingdom by devoting our personal energy, efforts, materials, and cash. Jesus said in Mathew 6: 19-21:
Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal.20 But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. 21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.
Therefore, this article presents seven benefits that one gets from investing in God’s work.
1. You will be promoting God’s Kingdom on earth.
2. You will be assisting to get God’s will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.
3. You will be building your treasures in Heaven.
Truly I tell you,” Jesus said to them, “no one who has left home or wife or brothers or sisters or parents or children for the sake of the kingdom of God 30 will fail to receive many times as much in this age, and in the age to come eternal life.
4. You will become a target of God’s blessing here on earth.
Elisha said, “Go around and ask all your neighbors for empty jars. Don’t ask for just a few. 4 Then go inside and shut the door behind you and your sons. Pour oil into all the jars, and as each is filled, put it to one side.”
5 She left him and shut the door behind her and her sons. They brought the jars to her and she kept pouring. 6 When all the jars were full, she said to her son, “Bring me another one.”
But he replied, “There is not a jar left.” Then the oil stopped flowing.
7 She went and told the man of God, and he said, “Go, sell the oil and pay your debts. You and your sons can live on what is left.
5. God will fight your battles.
6. You will be investing for the good future of your children and grand children.
7. You will become a blessing to many other people.