Do not curse
Dear reader, God created you to bless others so that you are blessed as well. To avoid serious consequences on your part, do not curse any person.
Cursing is of the Devil
Our Lord Jesus Christ strongly preached against cursing those who wrong us. Cursing another person is a practice of the Devil;s kingdom. The Kingdom of God is a kingdom of blessing others. Listen to what Jesus said:
“But to you who are listening I say: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you.” (Luke 6:27-28)
Consequences of cursing another person.
- When you curse you go against the teachings of (Mathew 1:21). Jesus instructed us to pray for our enemies instead of cursing them.
- When you go against God’s written Word, you are inviting (Mathew 4:10) and demons to accuse you before God and to enter into your life and your family.
- When you curse another person, you open doors for demons to torment you and your family.
- When the other person is affected by your words, you will also be kept in captivity in one way or another until the other person is freed.
- God will hold you accountable for the blood of the cursed person in case he dies.
- Cursing may lead you to Hell.
- There are some individuals in this world whom you cannot curse. Listen to what God tells such persons: “I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse” (Genesis 12:3)
“You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[a] and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.” (Mathew 5:43-48)